All camera-ready manuscript submissions MUST be formatted with the standard IEEE conference templates and MUST be validated by IEEE PDF eXpress. The IEEE Copyright should be submitted from EDAS as well.
Furthermore, in order for your paper(s) to be published in the ICOIN 2024 Conference Proceedings and IEEE Xplore, an author (including students) of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the Full rate and must present the paper at the conference.
Once you have completed the preparation of your final manuscript, IEEE PDF eXpress validation, copyright submission, and registration, you can upload your final manuscript into EDAS. In the EDAS page of your paper, select the “Final Manuscript” button and follow the instructions to upload the PDF file with the final manuscript of your paper that has been previously obtained from PDF eXpress.
- Camera-ready Submission Deadline: December 22, 2023
- Standard IEEE conference templates for LaTeX formats are found here:
- Validation of the manuscript by IEEE PDF eXpress:
- Prior to submission, the final manuscript PDF file MUST be validated by IEEE PDF eXpress to ensure that it is IEEE Xplore-compliant.
- Go to IEEE PDF eXpress Website at https://ieee-pdf-express.org
- If you are a new user, select ‘New Users – Click here’ and enter the Conference ID (see below), your email address and choose a password. If you have used previously PDF eXpress you should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences.
- The conference ID is : 59985X
- Once inside PDF eXpress you have two options:
- Option 1 (Recommended): You can generate the PDF file from your source files (e.g. MS Word) and the generated PDF file will be IEEE Xplore-compliant. For executing this option, you have to select “Create New Title”, introduce the title of the paper, and then upload the source files. Once the file is converted, download it. This will be the final manuscript file that you will have to upload later on in EDAS.
- Option 2: You can validate a PDF file generated previously with any other tool. If you choose this option, please make sure that all the fonts are embedded, there are no bookmarks and no links (URLs). For executing this option, you have to select “Create New Title”, introduce the title of the paper, and then upload your PDF file. Once the status of the file indicates “PDF Passed PDF check; PDF is IEEE Xplore compatible”, download it from PDF eXpress. This will be the final manuscript file that you will have to upload later on in EDAS (please note that EDAS will not allow you to upload the initial PDF file, but the validated and certified file that you download from PDF eXpress).
Regarding the copyright notice in the camera-ready PDF file:
- Please DO NOT include the copyright notice. We will take care of it. In addition, please do not insert page numbers, conference name, or any unnecessary extra information.
Please note that the deadline to submit your camera-ready manuscript is ***December 22, 2023***. We will not be able to include late submissions in the conference proceedings.
If you have any problem with the camera-ready manuscript submission, please contact the Publication chair, Prof. Jayh (Hyunhee) Park at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to have your paper published in the IEEE ICOIN 2024 conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore Digital Library, at least one author of your paper must register for the conference. The registration information is available at http://icoin.org/registration_reg. For questions regarding the conference registration, please contact the Registration Chair, Prof. Woongsoo Na (email@example.com).
- IEEE Copyright Form Submission Instructions:
- Please login to your EDAS account and look for your ICOIN 2024 accepted paper under your EDAS dashboard, then click on the copyright icon. You will be then directed to an EDAS webpage in which you should click on the button “IEEE Copyright Submission.” You will be then redirected to IEEE eCF website where you will be able to easily complete and submit your copyright form online. Please do so no later than December 22, 2023 as this step is compulsory for paper inclusion in the technical program and its submission for publication by IEEE Xplore®.