As the current IT technologies such as artificial intelligence and many optimization techniques are evolving rapidly, information system security is becoming the key point to the success of the reliable IT and network services in practice. Because most of the current information systems are comprising of a number of diverse architectures, complex algorithms, and multi-layered protocols, securing the information system in all security aspects is significantly hard to achieve in the real world.
WISS 2023, the third workshop on information system security, will be co-located with ICOIN 2023, which will be held during January 11-14, 2023. WISS focuses on emerging research topics in computer, network, and information system security including:
- Vulnerability in computer architecture
- Vulnerability in network systems
- Side-channel attacks
- System attack detection and mitigations
- Trusted execution environment security
- System attack on cryptographic protocols and algorithms
- Artificial intelligence system attack and defense
- Formal verification and security analysis of information system
WISS especially encourages novel paradigms and controversial ideas that are not on the above list.
- Same as ICOIN2023 regular paper (http://icoin.org).
- Prof. Junbeom Hur (Korea University, email@example.com)
ICOIN 2023 workshops invite the submission of original, unpublished research work (including position papers) that is not currently under review elsewhere.
Authors are invited to submit full paper (5~6 pages) or short paper (3~4 pages) electronically as PDF files through EDAS. The direct link for paper submission is http://edas.info/N29628. The submissions should be formatted with single-spaced, double-column pages using at least 10 pt size fonts on A4 or letter pages in IEEE conference style. The direct link for the IEEE template is https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
All papers must be submitted via EDAS in the PDF format. Authors can refer to the submission guideline for EDAS at https://edas.info/doc/authors.html. Authors may receive one or more of the error messages while they upload their manuscript. In such a case, please check the EDAS FAQ at https://edas.info/listFAQ.php
Online submission: http://edas.info/N29628
- Center for Information System Security, Korea University (funded by IITP)
- BK21 FOUR R&E Center for Computer Science and Engineering, Korea University