- Co-located with ICOIN 2022.
- Date: January 12~15, 2022
- Same as ICOIN2022 regular paper (http://icoin.org).
IIMC 2022, the 3rd International Workshop on Intelligent Immersive Media Communications, will be co-located with ICOIN 2022, which will be held during January 12-15, 2022. The workshop focuses on emerging research topics, challenging ideas and proposals, and future research directions in immersive media communications with artificial intelligence.
The Workshop seeks papers in all areas of intelligent immersive media communications. Authors are especially encouraged to submit papers with demo-able implementation, real-world experimental results, and real data sets. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following.
- Virtual reality (VR) and Augmented reality (AR), Extended Reality(XR), Metaverse
- Artificial intelligence with immersive media
- 360-degree video coding and streaming (MPEG-Immersive, HEVC, VVC, etc)
- Holographic video processing
- Multimedia understanding and recommendation
- Immersive media-centric health care applications
- Real-time immersive media systems
- Immersive media conferencing and social VRs
- Virtualized System/Plantform Technology
- Eun-Seok Ryu, Sungkyunkwan University(SKKU), Korea (contact: esryu [at] skku.edu)
- Woo-Chool Park, Korea Electronics Technology Institute (KETI), Korea
- Je-Won Kang, Ewha Womans University, Korea
- Yong-Hwan Kim, Korea Electronics Technology Institute (KETI), Korea
- Gun Bang, Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute(ETRI), Korea
- Sungwon Ahn, Software Policy & Research Institute (SPRi), Korea
- Sungeun Lee, Apple, USA
- Jeannie Lee, Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore
ICOIN 2022 workshops invite the submission of original, unpublished research work (including position papers) that is not currently under review elsewhere.
Authors are invited to submit full paper (5~6 pages) or short paper (3~4 pages) electronically as PDF files through EDAS. The direct link for paper submission is https://edas.info/N28449. The submissions should be formatted with single-spaced, double-column pages using at least 10 pt size fonts on A4 or letter pages in IEEE conference style. The direct link for the IEEE template is https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
All papers must be submitted via EDAS in the PDF format. Authors can refer to the submission guideline for EDAS at https://edas.info/doc/authors.html. Authors may receive one or more of the error messages while they upload their manuscript. In such a case, please check the EDAS FAQ at https://edas.info/listFAQ.php
Online submission: https://edas.info/N28449