Authors are invited to submit full paper (5~6 pages) or short paper (3~4 pages) electronically as PDF files through EDAS. The direct link for paper submission is http://edas.info/N27471. The submissions should be formatted with single-spaced, double-column pages using at least 10 pt size fonts on A4 or letter pages in IEEE conference style. The direct link for the IEEE template is https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
All papers must be submitted via EDAS in the PDF format. Authors can refer to the submission guideline for EDAS at https://edas.info/doc/authors.html. Authors may receive one or more of the error messages while they upload their manuscript. In such a case, please check the EDAS FAQ at https://edas.info/listFAQ.php
All camera-ready submissions must be submitted electronically, in PDF format, and uploaded on EDAS. The final camera-ready manuscript of your paper should account for all the critical reviewers’ feedback. The maximum paper length is 6 pages, and papers exceeding 6 pages will not be accepted by EDAS. Proofread your source document thoroughly as there will be no possibility for further revision.
All camera-ready manuscript submissions MUST be formatted with the standard IEEE conference templates and MUST be validated by IEEE PDF eXpress. The IEEE Copyright should be submitted from EDAS as well.
Furthermore, in order for your paper(s) to be published in the ICOIN 2021 Conference Proceedings and IEEE Xplore, an author (including students) of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the Full rate and must present the paper at the conference.
Once you have completed the preparation of your final manuscript, IEEE PDF eXpress validation, copyright submission, and registration, you can upload your final manuscript into EDAS. In the EDAS page of your paper, select the “Final Manuscript” button and follow the instructions to upload the PDF file with the final manuscript of your paper that has been previously obtained from PDF eXpress.
- Camera-ready Submission Deadline: November 27, 2020
- Papers should be submitted through this link: https://edas.info/N27471
- Standard IEEE conference templates for LaTeX formats are found here:
- Validation of the manuscript by IEEE PDF eXpress:
- Prior to submission, the final manuscript PDF file MUST be validated by IEEE PDF eXpress to ensure that it is IEEE Xplore-compliant.
- Go to IEEE PDF eXpress Website at https://www.pdf-express.org/
- If you are a new user, select ‘New Users – Click here’ and enter the Conference ID (see below), your email address and choose a password. If you have used previously PDF eXpress you should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences.
- The conference ID is : 50884X
- PDF Instructions for authors are HERE
- Once inside PDF eXpress you have two options:
- Option 1 (Recommended): You can generate the PDF file from your source files (e.g. MS Word) and the generated PDF file will be IEEE Xplore-compliant. For executing this option, you have to select “Create New Title”, introduce the title of the paper, and then upload the source files. Once the file is converted, download it. This will be the final manuscript file that you will have to upload later on in EDAS.
- Option 2: You can validate a PDF file generated previously with any other tool. If you choose this option, please make sure that all the fonts are embedded, there are no bookmarks and no links (URLs). For executing this option, you have to select “Create New Title”, introduce the title of the paper, and then upload your PDF file. Once the status of the file indicates “PDF Passed PDF check; PDF is IEEE Xplore compatible”, download it from PDF eXpress. This will be the final manuscript file that you will have to upload later on in EDAS (please note that EDAS will not allow you to upload the initial PDF file, but the validated and certified file that you download from PDF eXpress).
Regarding the copyright notice in the camera-ready PDF file:
- Please DO NOT include the copyright notice. We will take care of it. In addition, please do not insert page numbers, conference name, or any unnecessary extra information.
Please note that the due date to submit your camera-ready manuscript is ***November 27th, 2020***. We will not be able to include late submissions in the conference proceedings.
If you have any problem with the camera-ready manuscript submission, please contact the Publication chair, Prof. HyungJune Lee at email@example.com
In order to have your paper published in the IEEE ICOIN 2021 conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore Digital Library, at least one author of your paper must register for the conference. The registration information is available at http://icoin.org/registration/login.php. For questions regarding the conference registration, please contact the Registration Chair, Prof. Hyosu Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- IEEE Copyright Form Submission Instructions:
- Please login to your EDAS account and look for your ICOIN 2021 accepted paper under your EDAS dashboard, then click on the copyright icon. You will be then directed to an EDAS webpage in which you should click on the button “IEEE Copyright Submission.” You will be then redirected to IEEE eCF website where you will be able to easily complete and submit your copyright form online. Please do so no later than November 27th 2020 as this step is compulsory for paper inclusion in the technical program and its submission for publication by IEEE Xplore®.