The camera-ready manuscript must be uploaded via the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus, NOT via the EDAS system. You can find information on how to use IEEE PDF eXpress Plus at http://www.pdf-express.org/.
IEEE PDF eXpress Plus Access Info:
Conference ID of ICOIN 2018: 42314XP
Please enter your email address and choose a password of your own.
After successfully verifying your PDF is IEEE Xplore-compatible, please ensure to click the “Approve for Collection” link for final completion of submitting your camera-ready manuscript.
The site is open now until the submission deadline November 24th, 2017.
Copyright notice in the PDF file.
- Please DO NOT include the copyright notice. We will take care of it. In addition, please do not insert page numbers, conference name, or any unnecessary extra information.
- We will individually contact those who have already submitted the camera-ready manuscript.
If you have any problem with the camera-ready manuscript submission, please contact the Publication chair, Prof. HyungJune Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Program Vice Co-Chair, Prof. Kyung-Joon Park at email@example.com.
In order to have your paper published in the IEEE ICOIN 2018 conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore Digital Library, at least one author of your paper must register for the conference. The registration information is available at http://icoin.org/?page_id=24 For questions regarding the conference registration, please contact the Registration Chair, Prof. Seokjoo Shin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Participants with an accepted poster paper must present their poster during the Poster Session. Only one poster wall area will be allocated for each poster paper. For the details, please refer to the followings:
- A wall area could accommodate 10 A4-sized slides. The poster SHOULD be A4-sized and the number of posters SHOULD not be more than 10.
- The printed Poster hard copies should be taken to the conference, and will be posted to the poster area in the designated position.
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the hanging of posters.
- Authors who are presenting the poster are required to stand by their poster during each poster session.
- Please remove your poster after the assigned date and time. The Organizing Committee will not be responsible for posters that are not removed on time.
If you have any questions regarding the poster presentation, please contact Prof. Changhee Joo (email@example.com).
- Duration of the Presentation
The normal allotted time for each speaker depends upon the number of paper in your session (e.g., for 120 minute session with 6 papers, 17 minutes to present and 3 minutes for Q&A).
- Equipment in Presentation Room
Each presentation room will have the beam projector and laptop computer running PowerPoint under MS Windows, equipped with USB port.
- Preparation for Your Presentation Session
Bring a USB memory with your PowerPoint presentation and make sure that your file is copied on the laptop computer in the session room. Please arrive at the presentation room 15 minutes before the actual session starts and introduce yourself to the session chair. Be prepared to give some bibliographic details about yourself to the chairperson so that he/she can introduce you before your presentation
notembedded One or more fonts are not embedded. See EDAS FAQ. –
links PDF links (URLs) are not allowed. See EDAS FAQ. -In such case, please check the EDAS FAQ at https://edas.info/listFAQ.php.
Search the question item “papers: I’m getting the error “A PDF font is not embedded.” What can I do about this?”.