Authors may receive one or more of the error messages while they upload their manuscript. In such a case, please check the EDAS FAQ at https://edas.info/listFAQ.php
All camera-ready manuscript submissions MUST be formatted with the standard IEEE conference templates and MUST be validated by IEEE PDF eXpress. The IEEE Copyright should be submitted from EDAS as well.
Once you have completed the preparation of your final manuscript, IEEE PDF eXpress validation, copyright submission, and registration, you can upload your final manuscript in EDAS. In the EDAS page of your paper, select the “Final Manuscript” button and follow the instructions to upload the PDF file with the final manuscript of your paper that has been previously obtained from PDF eXpress.
Camera-ready Submission Deadline: November 23rd, 2018
Papers should be submitted through EDAS
Validation of the manuscript by IEEE PDF eXpress:
- Prior to submission, the final manuscript PDF file must be validated by IEEE PDF eXpress to ensure that it is IEEE Xplore-compliant.
- Go to IEEE PDF eXpress Website at https://www.pdf-express.org/
- If you are a new user, select ‘New Users – Click here’ and enter the Conference ID (see below), your email address and choose a password. If you have used previously PDF eXpress you should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences.
- The conference ID is : 45329X
- Once inside PDF eXpress you have two options:
- Option 1 (Recommended): You can generate the PDF file from your source files (e.g. MS Word) and the generated PDF file will be IEEE Xplore-compliant. For executing this option, you have to select “Create New Title”, introduce the title of the paper, and then upload the source files. Once the file is converted, download it. This will be the final manuscript file that you will have to upload later on in EDAS.
- Option 2: You can validate a PDF file generated previously with any other tool. If you choose this option, please make sure that all the fonts are embedded, there are no bookmarks and no links (URLs). For executing this option, you have to select “Create New Title”, introduce the title of the paper, and then upload your PDF file. Once the status of the file indicates “PDF Passed PDF check; PDF is IEEE Xplore compatible”, download it from PDF eXpress. This will be the final manuscript file that you will have to upload later on in EDAS (please note that EDAS will not allow you to upload the initial PDF file, but the validated and certified file that you download from PDF eXpress).
- Please DO NOT include the copyright notice. We will take care of it. In addition, please do not insert page numbers, conference name, or any unnecessary extra information.
- We will individually contact those who have already submitted the camera-ready manuscript.
If you have any problem with the camera-ready manuscript submission, please contact the Publication chair, Prof. Seokjoo Shin at email@example.com
In order to have your paper published in the IEEE ICOIN 2019 conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore Digital Library, at least one author of your paper must register for the conference. The registration information is available at http://icoin.org/?page_id=36 For questions regarding the conference registration, please contact the Registration Chair, Prof. Hoyoung Hwang (firstname.lastname@example.org).